Welcome to SCE's new Rule 21 Non-Export Online Interconnection Application Portal!
Using this system you can:
- Apply to interconnect your Rule 21 non-exporting generator
- Check your application's progress (up to application deemed complete)
- All information indicated with a red *is REQUIRED.
- Click on each of the blue (?) dots to reveal helpful tips for guiding you through the application.
- To avoid losing information, please do NOT use the Internet browser back arrow at the top left corner of your screen.
Smart Inverters will be required for all new interconnection applications received after 11:59PM, September 8, 2017. To learn more about the smart inverter mandate, the California Energy Commission (CEC) has a website dedicated to the Rule 21 Smart Inverter Working Group.
- A 'NEW USER VIDEO' is now available - This video guides the viewer through the PowerClerk Interconnect basics including: registering for an account, resetting passwords, adding additional programs, filling out and submitting forms, viewing project details and status, granting project access, and where to find additional support.
SCE is working with industry-leader Clean Power Research, makers of PowerClerk Interconnect. Thus, you will see both the SCE and PowerClerk names throughout the system.